Monday, April 29, 2013

Hand In Hands

You have come in my life
As the sweetest and cutest
Friend I could ever have expected
Or dreamt of.................

I wish and pray almighty that
You always remain as
My sweetest,  cutest,  friend forever
Now as we have come in as

Best friends and now
We have walked together for miles
It shall be very difficult
To believe you would ever betray

Our friendship
If you ever did
I shall not hear that
And shall die..............

You are the twilight of the morning sun
The light in the house
Beauty of nature
Perfection

I just look at you
Just sit and look
Until eternity.......I have feelings
When we are together

You are my mirror
I am your face
You give me fortune
I give you fate..........

You are my love.........

Never come to me in evil
Be yourself
We are holding hand in hands
Until eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment