Monday, April 29, 2013

I Don't Want To Hear

I don't want to hear
I love you
I don't want you to say
You care

I don't want your promises
If your not going to keep them
You don't want me fine
Your loss

If you don't want me for a friend
Say so don't just walk away
Don't want to talk
Then don't

If your not going to be with me
Don't lead me on
Don't call me baby or sweetie
If you don't love me

If you want me for a friend
Tell me so
If you don't it is okay
I don't need commitment

I don't need love
If it is not real
Don't need anymore pain
Or shattered heart

When I love you
I stand by you
Never do I walk away
If your my man

I am proud of you
Stand by you
Shelter you from any storm
I work hard to make you happy

Don't need diamonds
And plenty of money
Just need you to be my honey
Stay with me

No comments:

Post a Comment