Monday, December 29, 2014

No Fear

I have no fear
Not scared of the dark
No sounds okay
I am mighty

I am strong
Because I have God
In my world
Sometimes I feel alone

Know that I'm not
He is there
Watching over me
Holding me up

Fear of being alone
I'm not alone
He is there
To hold my hand

No worry to fear
He takes my fear
Makes it fly away
God is there

When I hurt
Have so much pain
Feel like I can not go on
No fear he walks with me

Sometimes I forget to smile
I cry on the inside
Because I feel lonely
Don't know why He is there

When I wake
Feel not so good
I hear the music
I have God

Dance to the beat
Carry on like I don't care
It is okay don't fear
I have God in my soul

Sometimes I fear he has left me
But I know that is not true
Just throw my hands in the air
Praise His name

No fear he is always near
For a warm embrace
A pat on the shoulder
He makes me strong

No comments:

Post a Comment