Friday, January 9, 2015

Never Know About Love

There are a million things about Love
Never knowing whether good or bad
Never hold on to tight
You will lose the one you love

Your heart can break easy
That is just a chance you take
When in love
This is a lesson for you to learn

Mistakes are made on both sides
Yet it is never to late
We don't need to worry
About what people will say

My chance is with you
I will be in love with you
Not be all alone
Love can really hurt

But it is worth it all
Just to spend time with you
Time can forgive
Your heart will find out

May be hard to forget
Visions do creep in
Of you and someone else
I was told to let you go

But I know they are wrong
I will always love you
So I will hold on
Until the trust comes back

I won't get over losing you
Because I know I am true
This you will find out
And together we will stay

I made a commitment to you
That will never be broken
What is in my heart will not change
Whatever it takes I will stay with you

No comments:

Post a Comment