Friday, January 9, 2015

Your Princess

I'm your Princess who stays with you
My love for you will never stray
I may hear things about you
But I won't listen at all

From the first day until now
You have been my shining star
The first smile I saw
You had my heart from the start

I never asked for anything
But you gave to me all your love
Oh we are friends,  I know that much
But you showed me love I had never known

We have been together for a long time
Never once did you walk away
You was always by my side
Through all my ups and downs

Even when I was sick you stayed around
You told me to smile, I always did
You planted my feet on higher ground
You made me laugh when I was down

You talked to me and wrote letters
We seemed to never get enough
We wrote poems for one another
You showed me your love

I'm your Princess for better or worse
I will be here no matter what
I will not walk away,  I am here to stay
When you need me day or night,, I'll be here

Your the love of my life my Prince
I think of you day and night
I dream of you only with every beat of my heart
I thank God he sent you to me

If you need me to listen I will
If you need my love you have it
If you want my heart it is your's
If you want my prayer's you have them

Whatever you need I will give.........

No comments:

Post a Comment