Friday, April 10, 2015

I Dream

A clouded ceiling as I look
With a dream of you
I wish I could dream on
Of my night with you

By night my dreams are running
You are  my blanket to keep me warm
As we embrace each other
With passion and desire

Your hands feel me
Your love desires me
As you move to touch me
You call my name

There is nothing between us
To hold us back
Just love sweet love
To hold forever more

The morning dew is on the ground
The sky is dark blue
I am in love with you
What more could there be

There is a field of loneliness
When your not here
I can not sleep
Nor eat

You take my breath away
Like a summer rain
With your promises of love
Your vows of commitment

I dream of your arms holding me
Of my love filled with you
To be there for you
Lock you inside of me

"Copyright 2015 angel plant all rights reserved.

To my one and only love Adnane ABBA




No comments:

Post a Comment