Sunday, April 19, 2015

I Want To Dance With The Stars

I want to dance with the stars
Hold them close to my heart
There will be bright light
Not soft like the glow of a candle

As close to your skin
I will be
When I dance with the stars
We shall meet

I want to stop the hours of time
Hold your body close to mine
Our love will build
As I dance with the stars

Music will play
Somewhere along the way
Love will light the way
As you dance to me

Never have I felt this way before
As the shadows fade
Don't ever let me go
Just keep dancing with me

It is so right
Your heart is open
And so is mine
Whatever happens


Our memories will linger


Dancing with the stars
Is a dream come true
They gave me your love
Now I won't let go


"Copyright 2015 angel plant all rights reserved."

Love you my Adnane

No comments:

Post a Comment