Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Thoughts For Today

I have a hole in my heart.  The wound is fresh.  And I am angry at myself.  But that is not why I hurt so much. The one I love is hurt because of me. I thought I knew what he was trying to tell me. But clearly I did not.  But my best friend explained everything to me. But now it may be to late.

If he does not forgive me and give me another chance. Then I don't know how I will be able to go on.  I love him so much and never wanted to hurt him or anyone else.  So now I have a hole in my heart. He thinks I did something that I did not do and does not believe me.

So all I can do is pray that God will answer my prayer and let him know I did not do it. If not I have lost the most important person in my life. I don't own him nor do I want to. I know he has other friends and I am glad even though he thinks I am jealous. I'm not, I just don't want him to be hurt.

He gave me something I never thought I would have. Never thought I was good enough to have. I have been hurt so many times. I never trusted anyone. Until I met him. I never knew what love was until I met him.  Part of me is broken. The rest of me is bitter.  I want to cry and I do a lot.  But I also will fight for what is right.

My tears as they fall are hot.  Because they come from my heart.  And there is a fire growing in my heart.  Fire of anger that I don't like. Now I have to ask do I give up?  Or heat it up. I won't give up!!
My heart has to heal.  So I will pray and ask God to help me.

I am human I make mistakes.  Sometimes I say and do the wrong things. But I am not bad. When I love I love all the way. I try to help others in any way I can.  There are things I do and say that I regret. But if I know I did it, I tell the person or people that I am sorry. I am not perfect.


If you can find it in your heart to forgive me. You won't be sorry.  I do love you with all my heart. I just want you to be happy and we be like we were at first.  I have not lied to you. I have told you anything you wanted to know about me.


I do not know how things are in your country but I am trying to learn. So I won't say or do the wrong thing.  I will never stop loving you. No matter what you do. Your my heart. I love you.


"Copyright 2015 angel plant all rights reserved.

To the only one I love
You're my everything
I am so sorry
Adnane ABBA



No comments:

Post a Comment