Wednesday, April 15, 2015

No End

Your fragrance I smell
Just to inhale
As my insides spark
No end

My memories linger on
With a spark of fire
While my heart races on
How can I be so Consumed?

Our love is bonding
With burning in every part
I feel the mist
With our passion so hot

No end
As we kiss
The midnight moon glows
No distance is to far

The sensual feel of you
While you whisper in my ear
I miss your words
As my tears flow

As they roll down my cheeks
The wind I hear
With my eyes opened wide
In the darkness alone I lie

I am wondering why
I do not feel confused
Not even dazed
No end

You're in my arms
But your sweet fragrance lingers on
Your love is so strong
This memory will stay long

It is hard being so far apart
As I weep I feel you
Your my precious one
As I fall asleep

My tears will go on
As I love and miss you so much
Together we will be forever
No end


"Copyright 2015 angel plant all rights reserved."

Love you my Adnane.

No comments:

Post a Comment