Friday, April 10, 2015

Wishes

Wishes take me to another world
Only meant for you and I
To another time
I am in love with you

Your a kind and loving man
I could love no other but you
I will never find another
To give my heart too

I thought I knew what love is
Until the day I met you
Then you showed me
What real love is

I thought I was happy
But know I was not
Until I met you
I was filled with loneliness

Now I am as happy as I can be
I look for you and see your face
My love fills to the brim
With passion for you

Your a dream and a wish
With your loving touch
Your warm smile
Wishes do come true

When I found you
As you caressed me with your love
I felt your love so complete
Just a word from you

Is all that was needed
No one will ever take my memories
Your my man and always will be
From now to forever


"Copyright 2015 angel plant all rights reserved."

To my man Adnane.

No comments:

Post a Comment